Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years to all!

Happy New Years to all!  Ok, it's a few hours late.

Red and I enjoyed a very romantic evening last night I listened to Red snore all night long as he got called in to go make those highways safe for the travelling public at 11:00 pm the night before, so he was a little sleepy.

I personally went to sleep at 7:30 for the first time in...oh about 9 weeks and slept 6 whole hours.  That's one quarter of an entire day.  Must be Red's snoring lulled the yeti into deep sleep.

So...I've already participated in the cliche New Year's Resolution posting but, being inspired by my fellow blogger Lil Mys Ninja and have decided to start my 101 Goals in 1,001 Days project.  By the end of this week, I will have my 101 goals outlined and posted and I will update y'all often on my progress.

Welcome to 2012!  Don't forget when writing those checks!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what your list looks like! I still don't have all 101 listed out since I'm still adding to it. But my progress has been great so far! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete