Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Things I wish my cat would forget

...how much fun it is to attack my feet, full claws, under the sheets.  Every morning.  For nine years.  Its the worst alarm clock imaginable.

...that I must be awake at 4:30 am.  Every morning.  See above.

...any water is better than the clean, fresh water in her dish.  Preferably the toilet water.

...all cabinet doors need to be open.  Period.  End of discussion.  Said cabinet doors will be jiggled until the humans open them.

...cat food will only be eaten when the dish is full.

...shedding is a way of life.

...the windows must be licked free of all frost and dew every morning.

...the blinds must be open during daylight hours.  The crying will not stop until they are.

...to give me a look of disapproval when the baby is crying.  Its amazing how a cat can make you feel like a bad mom.

However, my life would be incomplete with out her odd behavior.  It compliments our household.  Someday, I will look back on it and wish she was still there torturing us.

No comments:

Post a Comment