Friday, February 10, 2012

Blogcaine

When I first got the bright idea to start blogging two months ago, I was a virgin.  I knew nothing about the blogging community.  I very quickly became wrapped up in following the advice of fellow bloggers to grow my blog - link ups, commenting, following, daily posting.  I found myself checking my blog feed more than Facebook - spending hours researching blog stuff, finding new blogs to follow, and copying buttons.  

Last week, I posted that I was getting a little depressed and needed to pull my head out of my ass.  Well, goddamn it, I have been.  Yesterday, I didn't turn my computer on ONCE and what got accomplished?
I ran errands, taxes got done, guitar got played, the Yeti got read to, the nails got painted, it put the lotion on it's skin, got paperwork done, exercised, and made healthy food.  I was still full of energy, in an amazingly good mood, and ready to start a new day when night time rolled around.  

So, dear readers, while I will still be posting several times a week as I find it very therapeutic, I realized that I needed to get my fat ass out of the big brown sleeping pill and DO STUFF!  I think I was becoming a part of that chair - my ass was growing roots.

That is all...

3 comments:

  1. I really need to do that more often too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's is to get sucked in and start blogging and blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think last week was like that for a lot of people. I seriously was driving down the road thinking, something is wrong with me, I have nothing to say. Call the medics, she's gone delusional. I still have that feeling, but this week hopefully will be better. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete