Monday, February 13, 2012

Leave of absence...

If any of you have read my last post, then this is a followup!

Since not spending 23 hours a day on the computer in my chair, I have been eating super healthy and have dropped 6.5 lbs in two weeks!  How have I been doing it?

Breakfast:
2 egg white omelet with spinach, roasted red peppers, and feta or parmesan cheese
Black coffee with splenda

Snack:
Celery or carrots with homemade hummus

Lunch:
Protein smoothie

Snack:
Celery or carrots with peanut butter

Dinner:
Huge plate of salad or veggies
Lean protein

Drink:
Lots of water and green tea

Work out:
Walks, Jillian Michaels, various circuit training

I feel great!!!  I have so much energy!  I am so much happier!

I have been taking the time to play my guitar, read to the Yeti, and paint the fingies.  Although I miss the blogging community, I needed to do this for myself.  I shall return!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job!!!! Congrats!!!!

    So did you try out that circuit? Lemme know what you think! My body was so sore the day after, it felt great!!

    ReplyDelete