Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Buzz About Me...

I stumbled upon a blog that posts prompts every week, so every Wednesday, I'm gonna re-post her questions and answer them.


1. Do you like your middle name or are you embarrassed by it?


I love my middle name!  My dear sweet momma gave me her middle name (Lee).  Let me tell you, that is one easy name to spell when you are a little kid tryin' to figure that whole thing out.  Plus its fun to write in cursive, its all loops!

2. Have you ever seen a white Christmas?



Are you kidding me?  I live in the mountains of New England.  Of course I've seen a white Christmas.  Too many, in my opinion.

3. Looking back, have you accomplished what you wanted to in life up to this point?



Well, I certainly never thought I'd meet one guy to settle down with and have a little yeti.  I hate kids.  BUT I'm digging it.  I've done so many things that kids my age (yes, I'm still a kid, dammit) haven't done.  I've traveled the country and a the Caribbean, I've worked an amazing job inspecting bridges, I've met politicians and celebrities, and now have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything.

4. Do you prefer baking or cooking?



Cooking!  We've discussed that.  I sometimes wish my career path had taken me down that road.

5. What's the website you think you spend the most time on?



Now?  Blogger.  Formerly?  Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment